Monday, May 24, 2010

Engagement 5/21/10

Since this is my first blog post I need throw a couple of things out there first:

1. Why did I name it "Keeping up with the soon-to-be Kilians?" Because I can

2. Why am I blogging? I'm really not sure. Actually, since we got engaged I have gone through a range of emotions (all good:)) and I want to remember how exciting this time is for us. Recently (pre-engagement) I mentioned to Alan that I wanted to start a blog. He basically laughed at me and said that I am not the blogging type. It's like he knew that as a child I found purchasing the actual diary (with the keys of course) was a lot cooler than actually writing in the diary. To this day, you will find about 4 diaries in my nightstand at my parent's house all purchased with good intention until you open and see the content was lacking and rather it was more a phase that ended soon after it began. The entries basically went something like, "Today was a good day. My parents did not take a shower. (actual quote) I had asthma today." I tell this because I make no promises this is going to be something I "do" on a regular basis. Not that anyone really cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment