Sunday, September 8, 2013

Kayman 7 months old

Kayman turned 7 months while we were on vacation last week. Her personality develops more and more everyday and we fall more and more in love with her everyday. It is crazy to me how much I love her. She has not quite gotten crawling down on her knees but when she wants something, there isn't anything that will get in her way to get there. If it Momma's milk she wants, she will crawl up me and start pulling at my shirt. So what if she wants to nurse until she is 10:) HA In all seriousness, she really is a boob baby. There really is no other way to describe it. On our flight yesterday, we were in the air 4 hours. She was attached a good 3.5 hrs. She is a Momma's girl right now and I LOVE IT! She is not yet sleeping thru the night. She has started eating solids and gets excited when she sees us getting her food ready. She hates having her face wiped after she eats though. She loves her outdoor swing. Gpa and Gma have one at their house too and that is my Dad's favorite thing to do with her. She is such a happy baby. She is also spoiled rotten. I said it, she is rotten but I am ok with it:) I'm going to sleep. The club specials I drank last night (& wine) were not as special this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment