Sunday, November 3, 2013

Kayman 9 months Old

I am terrible at keeping up with all of Kayman's milestones. I will have to figure out when she started doing everything but here is what she is doing now. She crawls and pull up on any and everything. She loves opening drawers. She has said Dada and babbles all of the time. She loves to nurse. I mean LOVES to nurse. She would stay attached all day if I would let her. She is currently eating spaghetti squash, avocado and sweet peas. She is not a big fan of the avocado and peas. Did I mention she LOVES to nurse?:) She give kisses to pretty much anyone. I know she is wrapping Alan around her pinky a little tighter each kiss:) She doesn't sleep all night yet...back to that nursing thing:) She will look around when I ask her "Where is your sister (Avery)? and where is your Daddy until she finds them? She is not a fan of getting adjusted by me yet but she does good when Scott Farley does it. She is more interested in things that are not toys than her toys right now. She does great in the car thankfully because there was a point in time where she hated being in her car seat. I could keep going on and on but I need to pump before she wakes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment